12 Week Fashion Design & Pattern Drafting
Ready to try something more challenging? Why not try your hand at designing your own garments?
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who has a keen interest in clothing or design and would like to develop their skills a little further.
- This class is designed to be achievable for all.
What will I study in this class?
During this class you will learn how to construct
- Skirt block
- Bodice block
- Sleeve block
- Learn basic sleeve/bodice and skirt adaptations
- Design 2 garments and construct a pattern and toiles (dependant on student ability)
- Learn about design development
- Learn about darting garments
- Learn about custom fit
- Learn how to take measurements
What makes this course special?
- Ideal for beginners and those with interest in making their own clothes/products.
- Learn about custom fit, great for those who find off the rack difficult to wear.
How long is the class?
2.5 hours for 12 weeks
September 20th @ 10.30