Who is this course for ?
This course is ideal for someone with some sewing experience who are looking to up their gae
What will I Learn in this class?
You will learn
- How to choose suitable fabrics for your garment choice
- How to measure and cut a pattern accurately for you
- How to cut and lay fabric correctly
- How attach elastic
- How to construct your garment from scratch
- How to alter your garment to your taste
- finally how to finish a garment to a high standard including closures
Whats special about this class?
Walk away with a gorgeous soft brallete & knicker set and be able to recreate what you learnt again at home
How long is this class ?
Classes 4 hours long or 2 x 2 hour classes or 1 x 4 hour class
What materials will I need ?
You are welcome to call us for more info but what you will need is
- 1.5 m of powernet stretch ( can get in wm trimmings capel street )
- 6 meters of elastic black 1.5 cm wide
- 1 m of 3cm wide elastic
- bra straps
- appliqué ( if you like )
Next course dates
Feb 27th @ 6pm-10pm