Who is the course for?
• Anyone who has a keen interest in making their own lingerie
• Anyone who has completed dressmaking and is curious about creating their own lingerie.
• You will need previous sewing experience to take this class.
What will I study in this class?
During this class you will learn how to:
• How to make the right bralette and knickers for your size.
• Making any alterations to ensure it is the right fit.
• Cutting and sewing delicate fabrics
• Creating lingerie with comfort, support, and aesthetics in mind
What do I need / not need for this class?
• Stretch mesh fabric
• Lycra fabric
• Fold over elastic binding
• Wide elastic band x2
• Soft cotton for crotch lining
• Flat elastic
• Plush channelling
• Clear plastic bonding
• Shoulder strap elastic
• 2 rings, 3/4” wide
• 2 sliders, 3/4” wide
• 1 front closure
• You can buy these in kits ready to go which will be linked below.
• You do not need your own pattern, we will provide this, image of pattern is on this page.
Links to kits:
More details about what you need to bring will be sent on after booking.
How long is the class?
November 23rd 2pm-8pm
All classes are kept small to ensure individual attention. There will be 6 places per class.