Who is the course for?
- Anyone who has a keen interest in clothing or design and would like to develop their skills a little further.
- Anyone who has completed dressmaking and is curious about pattern drafting but not quite ready to commit
- This class is designed to be achievable for all.
What will I study in this class?
During this class you will learn how to
- Take measurements correctly
- How to read drafting books and instructions
- Draft a custom sized skirt block
- Sew up toille
- Final fittings
- Cover 3 skirt variations and waistband constructions
What makes this course special?
- Ideal for beginners and those with interest in making their own clothes/products.
- Learn about custom fit, great for those who find off the rack difficult to wear.
How long is the class?
Oct 12th 2023 @ 6pm