This is a quick little tutorial to appeal to your inner burlesquer!
You will need thick card, felt or craft foam, depending on your own preference, a scissors, ruler and a pen or pencil and a large roll of sellotape. `
1. Place the roll of sellotape on your card and trace around the interior. (A nice sneaky little cheat which will mean you won't have to work out how to make a perfect circle on your own) This size will pretty much protect your modesty but feel free to size up or down if you wish.
2. Taking your ruler measure the width of your circle, make a mark at the halfway line.
3. Make two marks at the bottom of your circle , (we went with 1.5 cm wide )
4. Draw a line connecting the centre point to your two marks.
5. Cut out this triangle of card ( or felt or craft foam or whatever you decided to use)
6. Taking one edge of the triangle push it over until it's on top of the mark on the other side and glue in place. If you're putting in a tassel that needs to go in before you glue it in place but if you're just making pasties then you're done.
7. Your nipple tassel base/pastie is now complete! All you need to do is decorate it.