12 week Fashion Design & Pattern Drafting
Ready to try something more challenging? Why not try your hand at designing your own garments ?
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who has a keen interest in clothing, design and would like to develop their skills a little further .
- This class is designed to be achievable for all.
What will I study in this class?
During this class you will learn how to construct
- Skirt Block
- Bodice block
- Sleeve Block
- Learn basic sleeve / bodice and skirt adaptations
- Design 2 garments and construct pattern and toilles ( dependant on student ability )
- Learn about design development
- Learn about Darting garments
- Learn about custom fit
- Learn how to take measurements
What makes this course special?
- Ideal for beginners and those with interest in making their own clothes/products
- Learn about custom fit , great for those who find off the rack difficult to wear.
How long is the class?
2.5 hours for 12 weeks
Due to covid restrictions these dates may change , any change will be subject to reschedule for any date suitable and in line with Gov guidelines.
June Start dates
Monday 7th @ 10.30am ( 3 places only )
Monday 7th @ 1.30pm
Monday 7th @ 6pm ( 3 places only)