Pattern drafting for Beginners ( 6 weeks )
Who is the course for?
Anyone who has sewn or has a keen interest in learning how to design and make there own garments to fit them or just to improve their skills in general
Perfect for 1st yr & 2nd yr fashion students.
What will I study in this class?
During this class you will learn how to
- Construct a skirt Block ( to fit you)
- Bodice Block
- Sleeve Block
- Learn about Darting garments
- Learn about custom fit
- Learn how to take measurements
- Bodice adaptations
- Skirt style
- Design a garment and make the pattern
What makes this course special?
- No previous sewing experience is required.
- Ideal for beginners and those with interest in making their own clothes/products
2 hours for 6 weeks
To be announced