4 Week Corsetry Course
Who is this class for?
For those who have some basic experience with a sewing machine and are looking for an exciting project to take on. This class is designed to be easy and comprehendible for all.
What will I learn in this class?
You will learn how to make a classic Victorian style corset that fits your own body shape and size. Starting with a pattern we will take you through each stage of corsetry at a steady pace that will leave you with an in depth understanding what goes into making such a garment. Skills learned during the course include:
- Learning how to insert metal boning
- Inserting eyelets and busks to the corset
- Accurate lacing of the corset Learning how to properly fit the corset for individual size
What makes this class special?
This is a fun and exciting class for those looking for something unique and timeless to make for themselves. This class can cater to any level of experience with the students receiving a full class of notes on each step of the corset construction to take away with them.
How long is the class?
The class duration is 3 hours long every Friday for 4 weeks
What materials will i need?
For the class you will need
- 1 meter of heavy fabric suitable for a corset
- 1 pack of eyelets
- 1 busk ( can be ordered through us )
- lacing ( can be ordered through us )
- 6 meters of good quality boning ( can be ordered through us )
Next course commencing
17th August & 24th August
26th October & 27th October