Who is the course for?
- Anyone who has a keen interest in making their own swimwear
- Anyone who has completed dressmaking and is curious about creating their own swimwear.
- You will need previous sewing experience to take this class.
What will I study in this class?
During this class you will learn how to
- How to make the right swimsuit for your size
- Making any alterations to ensure it is the right fit
- How to cut and sew stretchy fabrics
- Sewing with swimwear elastic
- Making a durable swimwear costume that will survive the pool.
What do I need / not need for this class?
- Swim fabric
- There will be also the option to purchase our swimsuit kits with all materials instead.
- Pattern will be provided you do not need to bring your own pattern.
- Sewing machine (if you have one, if not we have some in the studio you can use!)
More details about what you need to bring will be sent on after booking.
How long is the class?
Saturday June 10th @ 2pm - 8pm (sold out)
Saturday July 22nd @ 2pm - 8pm
All classes are kept small to ensure individual attention. There will be 6 places per class.