Who is this course for ?
This class is perfect for teenagers on mid term but also great for adults who can do midweek classes. All ages form 12 years up welcome.
This course is for anyone from TOTAL beginner , our classes are thought by individual attention in a class setting and you can take your project at your own pace. You don't need any experience or your own machine.
What will I Learn in this class?
You will learn
- How to choose suitable fabrics for your garment choice
- How to measure and cut a pattern accurately
- How to cut and lay fabric correctly
- How to mark and match notches
- How to construct your garment from scratch
- Insert facings and closures ( zips etc )
- How to alter your garment to your taste
- Finally how to finish a garment to a high standard including closures and hems
Whats special about this class?
This class is a great introductory to sewing and dressmaking. In this class we will tackle 1 /2 projects such as a skirt and dress , perhaps more based on your skill level
What materials will I need
- Thread and zip
We will provide info upon booking
Oct 28th & 29th 10-4pm