Who is this course for ?
This course is for anyone from TOTAL beginner , our classes are thought by individual attention in a class setting and you can take your project at your own pace. You don't need any experience or your own machine.
What will I Learn in this class?
You will learn
- How to choose suitable fabrics for your garment choice
- How to measure and cut a pattern accurately
- How to cut and lay fabric correctly
- How to mark and match notches
- How to construct your garment from scratch
- Insert facings and closures ( zips etc )
- How to alter your garment to your taste
- Finally how to finish a garment to a high standard including closures and hems
Whats special about this class?
This class is a great introductory to sewing and dressmaking. In this class we will tackle 1 project a skirt .
What materials will I need
- Thread and zip
We will provide info upon booking
May 29th @ 12pm - 5pm